Thursday, October 22, 2009

Mata ne, Nihon

My overall opinion of this nine weeks is very high. I loved it! The best part was probably today, eating Ramen noodles with fake chopstick skewers and mixing the egg in with my rice. Epic. very, very epic.
Origami is waaayy harder than it looks. Since it took me forever to fold that crane, i will have to practice that outside of class until i can fold one from memory. furoshiki was also great!

I would like to try and squeeze in some Japanese abstract art! it would be awesome!
besides Manga...i don't think that reallly counts....sorry Nihon.
next year, work on....uhm...maybe find a Japanese person online and see what they say! haha the pronounciations were like right on...i think you're good, Senora. lo siento.

2 comments:

  1. contacting a japanese person online... interesting thought! i will have to look into it. thanks so much for having fun. i hope that the remainder of the year is as entertaining.

    ReplyDelete